You Have One Life- Make it Shine!

You Have One Life- Make it Shine!

Monday, February 13, 2017

Whole 30 Week 4: We Made It!

RECIPES

Avocado Cauliflower Toast & Eggs
Ranch Dressing
Buffalo Sauce& Grilled Wings
Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette
Butternut Squash Soup
Flavor God Ketchup Seasoning
La Croix (flavored waters #Whole30CrackPart2)

DAILY SUMMARY

Day 28-30: 28 is as good as 30... right?! So at this stage of the game its really easy to say thats enough-- but honestly we were sooo  busy and guess what!? I GOT SICK! Ahhh yep, a really bad cold took me down so I was in bed for a couple days and not able to smell or taste a darn thing!

I guess in retrospect this was a good thing.  Except that I wasn't really prepared for Day 30 like I thought I would be.  I kind of at this point have been in autopilot mode.  So I had more anxiety about what do do about the "after" period than expected.

Days 29 & 30: Holy Moly, its almost over!! To top it off it was the Superbowl! Yep- we were SO close to the finish line and here we are having a Mini Supbowl party!  We fixed up some Whole 30 Approved Chicken Wings and Ranch Dressing

 Again, we were so busy and our program ended on a Tuesday- so we were in the grind of the week.  Kids, work, pets.... we didn't know what to do except keep going on Whlole 30!


Ron had some regular sugar in his coffee- I had a packet of Stevia in mine.  A few chocolate chips.  But really we were too busy with the week to go stuff ourselves with a burger.  Besides!! Whole 30 dinners are GOOOD!! We never felt deprived at dinner time so we were itching to "cheat"

My Treat

I still look forward to my Shakeology as one of my meals per day but I make sure to make it more meal like by adding Spinach, Almond Butter, Unsweetened Coconut, Cacao Nibs and Unsweetened Almond Milk. I look forward to it after my workouts.

I used it as one of my meals per day.  I occasionally used RX Bar's and my favorite was Chocolate Sea Salt.  But I tried to use fruit and nuts if I needed a second snack rather than a bar.  I never thought RX Bar's were that fantastic until I cut all the sugar out.

WORKOUTS

21 Day Fix going strong, I'll be transitioning over to 21 Day Fix Extreme next.  My energy is GREAT. I also use Energize pre-workout but I do notice I feel stronger and I'm using heavier weights.

This isn't a reduced calorie plan so I'm want to make my workouts count!

I didn't let up on my workouts and my results show!! My core leaned out and I have real amazing definition!! So that was a total, and unexpected WIN!

REAL TALK 4 THE LADIES

So for the ladies- another reason for the way this program is structured is for hormonal response.  Giving your body a break between meals etc..  I will tell you that I had my "lady time" this past week and it took me by total surprise.  Don't get me wrong, I was ANGRY, but I had none of the physical reactions I normally would.  No debilitating crams, no insane cravings, no headache! NOTHING.  That is NEW and fantastic.  That alone will keep me a Whole 30 believer!!

WEEK 4 SUMMARY

We took our pictures and measurements and I CAN NOT wait to share our results!! Eeeeek!!!

I still feel amazing and I sleep like I'm in a coma every night.  Honestly this 30 days FLEW, and once I got some religion with the "rules" we made it work.  I literally did NOT cheat in 30 days.  I didn't have Sugar either which is a HUGE accomplishment for me!

I have totally enjoyed being culinary McGuyver some nights!! "What can we make with a sweet potato and this ground beef??" and BOOM a masterpiece! Its really been fun and we have been creative!!

If your interested in starting your clean eating journey fill out the application below and I'll be in touch!
Fill out my online form.

No comments:

Post a Comment