You Have One Life- Make it Shine!

You Have One Life- Make it Shine!

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Ultimate Reset Week 3 Review AND Results

This was my week 3 on the Ultimate Reset. If you want to know what the Ultimate Reset can do for you click and see a video on the clinical study ----> HERE!

In this phase you move into an all vegan menu. It wasn't that big of a transition after week 2. I continued to feel amazing and again relied heavily on the Reset in a Crunch during this week. I truly loved the fruit for breakfast. As well as the Miso Soup and Micro Green salads. It was all amazing.




The supplements change slightly, no more Detox or fiber supplement. Still lots of water. There was the addition of Revitalize.

My Experience/Results Week 3

Food was further simplified by the removal of grains and legumes from the menu. The meals mainly consisted of fruit and vegetables. My energy level was surprisingly really good. I still can't believe I have made it 3 entire weeks without coffee! That in itself is a miracle! Herbal tea was my wheelhouse and for my "treat" it was Starbucks Pineapple Kona Pop. That will be another regular in the rotation for me moving forward.


Remember that you are supposed to do minimal exercise. Stretching, light Yoga or walking. At this point I was getting anxious because I really do want to get back to my sweat. But with my injury I also didn't want to sacrifice my knee or foot further.


We did go out to eat during week three but I found THE most awesome Restaurant EVER G-Zen in Branford, Connecticut! They are amazing and if I had not done the Ultimate Reset I would not have truly appreciated the flavors and work that goes into making a vegan dish. And he flavor?? It was OUTSTANDING! It was in Vegan heaven. For Week 3 I avoided the rice, but the rest... well it was amazing!

I have five words for you... Raw Lemon Lavender Vegan Cheesecake. Do you notice there is no picture? Yeah, I ate every bit of it. Cashew based and beyond fabulous! I have to learn how to craft something as decadent as this. In the meantime I'll be returning to G-Zen many times in the future!





The rest of the week was basic in terms of the delicious salads, Miso and my favorite Wakame seaweed. I felt lighter and my skin looks fantastic. I sleep like a baby and no stomach upset, at all. It has made me aware that I really was eating so many more processed foods that I thought I was and how they made me feel. I think I fully expected to feel starving and lightheaded over this three week period.... Guess what. I did not!! I really felt nourished for the first time ever. I learned so much about cooking and tried so many different vegetables and foods I would never have known existed.

It was a culinary adventure! Now you won't ever get me to eat fennel bulb, cabbage or collard greens again. The taste did not agree with me one bit. My husband however, devoured everything I made. So I kicked those out of the rotation.

As for Vegetables? Fresh kicks frozen's ASS!! Yes I'm swearing.... because I didn't think it made that much of a difference. But YES it DOES!

Result Time

So what were my physical overall results? Here they are! My main goal was to maintain my weight loss and muscle gain from my last round of 21 Day Fix. Well I DESTROYED my goal!! I never imagined I would lose over 10lbs on this plan ever.


Not only did I lose pounds and inches but I also lost FAT! About 9 lbs of my loss was fat alone! That amazed me! I had a fear that I would lose much of the muscle I built. This was NOT the case!! If anything I was finally able to shed that layer of fat that was covering up my progress! The pictures don't lie!


The inches I lost came mainly from my bust (2") and my legs (another 6") and I lost another inch off my waist!!

This has been an incredible experience. At the beginning I would never have thought I'd even consider doing the Reset on a regular basis. However now, I think that I may do it annually.

If you have any questions about my experience ask them in the comments below. You can reach out to me as well if you are interested in learning more about this program or any other Beachbody programs by clicking -----> HERE

I would love to have you be part of a Challenge Group, you can reach out to me by filling out the form below, or checkout my Facebook Page!


Fill out my online form.

No comments:

Post a Comment