You Have One Life- Make it Shine!

You Have One Life- Make it Shine!

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

My 2 Year Fitness Journey Results!

That was me on the left about 2 years ago. I was stuck, miserable and figured that I could improve. But probably not that much. I quickly learned, the only limitations that I have are the ones that I set for MYSELF- I did not believed that two years ago. The hardest part.... GETTING STARTED!! Hands down!


I used to get so upset when people would say oh you're "this age" and now you have to settle, you'll never get your figure back post kids, you'll never fit into those pre-college jeans etc... etc... I let those doubts creep into my head. And it took a long time for me to convince myself that I didn't have to be the mold somebody else wanted for me!

Here I am today, amazed and proud of my progress! It took dedication and work but I achieve balance, broke habits, learned to feed my body right and break a sweat. I'm not interested in setting records- just being able to keep up with my kids and ROCK ANY OUTFIT I WANT!

Who knew that a home workout program, a meal replacement and an online support group would literally change my life?!? I did not but I'm so glad I took the chance! You can too!!  Now is the time-- you can turn it around! Fill out the form below!

I was there too- and I know I can help you find a way too!!




Fill out my online form.

No comments:

Post a Comment