You Have One Life- Make it Shine!

You Have One Life- Make it Shine!

Monday, August 29, 2016

Lori - Country Heat Transformation


She lost 28 pounds, and went from a size 12 down to a 4/6!


Lori Stuart, that has been in a test group for the upcoming program "Country Heat" with Autumn. Her results are incredible! Check out her story!

Here's what Lori had to say!

"Over the last 2 years I had gained back all the weight I had lost, and had been hiding it pretty well. I was honored to have been selected as part of the test group that began the week after the cruise. I had to try out for it, and keep it all a secret up until the new coach test group was created. We will finish the 3rd round of the program this week.

I went into this not excited about the program, but was desperate to make myself do something to commit and change, but what Ive found is something even bigger. I not only LOVE this workout program, and from someone that doesn't like country music or dancing was huge...but its changed me as a person, my mindset, my confidence, and my shyness as well as odd as it may sound.

In the last 3 months, and being one of the 'smaller' test group members of my group (their results have been WAY more) Ive lost 28lbs, and gone down from a 12 to a 4/6.

Just saying - even if you never thought you'd try this program out, just do it.. just do it for the 30 days, and if not for you, but for the person thats just like me that you can share it with and change their life - its fun, its low impact with tons of movement to burn calories, it makes you sweat, and its works!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment