You Have One Life- Make it Shine!

You Have One Life- Make it Shine!

Monday, August 29, 2016

Ann's Story - 60 lbs!

She lost 60 pounds with just 30-minute workouts!

"I was scared to invest my money in something that I wasn't sure was going to work, but I was even more scared to continue living trapped in a body I didn't recognize. Everything in my life was suffering as a result of how I was treating myself. I was depressed. My relationship and friendships were suffering. I didn't want to go anywhere or do anything. I was terribly impatient and tired all the time which affected me keeping up with my kids. I avoided any kind of social gatherings in fear I would run into people that had not seen me in a long time. I put everyone before me and it showed. What I emotionally ate in private, I wore in public. I was overwhelmed with how far I had to go and it kept me from starting.

"Then one day I decided that life was too short to waste it hating myself. It was going to take a lot of time but everyday I was going to get stronger. There would be set backs but I did not care. I put my journey out for everyone to see so I would be accountable to what I was doing everywhere I went. My schedule did not permit anything more than 30 minute workouts at home and a meal plan that was already done for me. That's all I could commit to and that remains the same today. That $140 dollars I spent was the best $140 dollars I have EVER spent. It's brought me 60 pounds of healthy and sustainable weight loss (14 pounds left??), incredible friendships, a thriving business where I can help people who are where I once was and most of all.... my LIFE back.

"I promise that if you are in a tough place...If you don't know the person you have become and you think that maybe it's just the new you...YOU ARE WRONG. She is in there. Fight for her because she is worth fighting for and don't you ever give up on her. You have the power to change your life. It's the small steps everyday that add up to success. I promise you that if I can do it, you can too. "

No comments:

Post a Comment