You Have One Life- Make it Shine!

You Have One Life- Make it Shine!

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Prepare for Success: Packing Your Meals!

 So first and foremost, I'm not shy about dragging my bag of food with me where ever I go. Or my  48 oz water bottle!  You have to plan for success, and this is how I do it.  A typical day on the 21 Day Fix looks like the above picture.  Excluding breakfast and dinner, I have three snacks and my lunch which carries me thru the day.  

This was not an easy process to begin with, it took some perfecting, even finding the right lunch bag! My favorite is The Lunch Break Thermal one from 31 Gifts! It's big enough for all my food, even my Shakeology cup! Insulated and neat.  Click HERE to see the bag- it can be ordered in a variety of colors!

Then the tupperware/plastic bag combo.  I am pro environment so I want to reduce the amount of plastic I use and do more reusable.  In a pinch I do use plastic bags from time to time.  But its also about finding the right tupperware as well.  My go to has been the reusable Glad containers since they are lightweight and stack neatly.  They make mass production meal prep a tidy snap.

Finally I use my All Day Organizing Tote also from 31 Gifts to condense my lunch, shoes and water so I can carry it in the office.  I always have my laptop bag and files as well.  But I've boiled it down to a science and I swear I don't have to struggle with the process any more.  Once you find a system, use it!  

Hope this helps you figure out a way to make it all work!




No comments:

Post a Comment