You Have One Life- Make it Shine!

You Have One Life- Make it Shine!

Monday, November 3, 2014

3 Day Refresh! It's going down!


So this is my Day 1 of the 3 Day Refresh!  I've never tried it before but I hear GREAT things about it.  Meal prep was last night and was it different!! Lots of veggies and healthy fats- I love my veggies so I think this will agree with me.  What you see in the picture below is mainly my lunches.  I'll make my dinners daily as they are fresh vegetables too.  I'll blog daily to let you know how I'm doing and what my like/dislikes are.

Just the Lunches and Snacks!
My water intake is usually around 70 oz. per day but I'll try to increase that to one gallon a day during the refresh.  What you don't see in the picture is the Shakeology- that's a key feature to the program as well.  This program is not mean to starve you as with other "juice fasts" its mean to re-set you maybe … post a Halloween/Thanksgiving binge?  Or just before starting a new fitness program and you want to really clean up your nutrition before hand.  

I'm excited for day one!  This is my recovery week from P90X3 and next week I start 21 Day Fix so BRING IT!

What's your Plan for the Holidays?  


No comments:

Post a Comment