You Have One Life- Make it Shine!

You Have One Life- Make it Shine!

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Day 2 Review of the Refresh

Day 2 is done!  And I am really amazed how good I feel and how satisfied I am.    I definitely have been leaning on my Herbal Tea.  But honestly I feel full and fine.  One thing that this is definitely doing is waking up my taste buses.  Without all that extra butter and salt I really do taste my food more. That is the nice thing about this Refresh.  You actually do eat.  Everything is fresh and minimally cooked. 

I also was able to workout and I didn't feel tired or out of energy.  The Vanilla Fresh is protein rich so even though I'm eating really clean I'm getting needed protein to keep myself feeling full and not weak.  I'm pretty sure the headache I experienced on Day 1 was caffeine withdrawal.  I don't rely on a lot of caffeine so that wasn't such a big hurdle for me.  I also think the water intake also helps alleviate hunger and lack of caffeine.  


Dinner was really delicious as well.  One of the things I find amazing is that with 1/2 Tsp of Coconut oil I'm able to flavor my dinner.  I really didn't believe it was possible.  Sometimes simplifying makes a difference.  I will definitely have that for a take away for sure.  We are so quick to cover our food up with seasonings and sauces.  Sometimes the most simple addition can be really fantastic.  I sleep well, I wake up refreshed, that is truly amazing to me and something I will also work into my daily plan as I decide what do do about dinners moving forward.

So far VERY good!

No comments:

Post a Comment