You Have One Life- Make it Shine!

You Have One Life- Make it Shine!

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

How to make your own miso soup!

This is a dish that I have come to love!  White miso paste is readily available at your local whole foods store. There are many other alternative grocery stores that you can find it in as well. They sell me so powder in the supermarket but I think you lose many of the health benefits of actual live miso paste. 

The four stages of making your own miso soup!  You start with: 
1 TBSP of White Miso Paste
2 TBSP of dry Wakeme seaweed
1 Diced Green Onion
Next add 2 cups boiling water
(I heat mine in a teakettle)
Then you let the magic begin as the seaweed rehydrates into lovely flat noodles like pieces. I season with a dash of Braggs liquid amino's (A better for you so I sauce alternative) and Himalayan salt. ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment