You Have One Life- Make it Shine!

You Have One Life- Make it Shine!

Friday, January 23, 2015

Challenge Groups WORK!

So if you told me that I would EVER post my before pictures when I took them, I would have told you NO WAY!  But now I'm so proud of, not only how far I have come, but the hard proof of how these programs work.

What was my secret? I can't lie it is all.....


W O R K!

There is no miracle pill, or crazy plastic wrap.  It takes the right calories in and work.  Now at one point in my life I would have believed it would take no less than 3 hours per day to achieve results.  But another wonderful thing that comes with age is the wisdom of working smarter, not harder.  I work out no more than 30 minutes per day.  PERIOD.  I think any of us can find 30 minutes in our day.  

You can achieve balance in your life, at home, work, school, time for family, time for yourself!

One thing I will say is that I LOVE that I have a blueprint for success.  And not only is it realistic but its manageable.  The difference in my fitness journey was joining a private Challenge Group!  That held me accountable and gave me a safe place to ask questions and learn tips and tricks I didn't have before.  We were in it together, through the ups and downs.  If they did get off track we were there to listen and help plan how they could find their way back.  

If you would like to know more about my Challenge Groups and how you can begin your fitness journey, reach out to me 
-----> HERE.
Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment