You Have One Life- Make it Shine!

You Have One Life- Make it Shine!

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Shakeology: My WHY and What is it about?


I was introduced to Shakeology with my first BeachBody program: P90X. And at first glance I figured this was just another protein shake. I was committed to doing the program and I wanted to follow it as it was designed. So I chose to invest in make that initial investment in my health. I also couldn't argue with a 100% money back guarantee!

The more I learned about what Shakeology really was, it became evident pretty quickly that this was more than just a protein shake. It's a complete meal replacement. I would use initially in the afternoon. Almost immediately I realize a change. I had reduce cravings I felt full longer. Overall I felt like I had more energy. As I learned more about what I exactly was in Shakeology, I realized that the ingredients were an amazing blend of Antioxidants and Super Foods that was improving my overall health.




The most affordable Meal of the day!

So you may ask (and I did) what the heck are "Super Foods" anyway? We always here these buzz words and sometimes forget to ask. They are the most incredibly healthy foods on the planet. Low in calories and high in nutrients and go beyond meeting basic nutritional needs. They have high concentration so multiple nutrients that work together to support the immune system. And who couldn't use THAT!

It really was like drinking a salad every day!

I used to take a combination of vitamins, a women's multivitamin, a calcium supplement, vitamin E. I really disposed this ritual. I don't like downing pills and I would wonder if I even absorbed any of it. Not to mention that in order to get the dense nutrition I received from one serving of Shakeology I'd have to add a lot more vitamins to the mix!

This was an easy way that I could get the benefit of all the extra nutrients in an easy, portable, tasty format. I absolutely LOVE my daily shake.

Many of my Challenge Group participants have said:

"I cannot believe how tasty Shakeology is! I used to use another shake that didn't keep me near as satisfied."

"It really keeps me full the entire first part of my morning! I used to be dying before my first snack, not any more!"

"I initially only used Shakeology, cleaned up my diet and a walking program, my pants are literally FALLING OFF me. Me and my husband are believers!"

The next hurdle was the cost. 

I decided to become a BeachBody Coach to get a 25% discount on the products to help offset my cost as well. So my Shakeology is less than $3 a day! I used to go to Starbucks, get a Grande, Sugar Free, Soy Latte and an Egg White Wrap to the tune of $7 most mornings on my way to work!! 

 Uh yes… I admit it. Most EVERY day, thinking I'm doing a good thing for myself! I mean I work, I have to get the kids going in the morning, why can't I have my morning indulgence. For a little over $3 a day they may let me have the foam at the top of the latte!! LOL!














So I chalk it up to another meal that is contributing to my health and well being AND saving me money in the end! Do I want to pay a hospital co-pay? Or INVEST in my health today! I think you know the answer.






Give it a chance yourself and you'll see!! Contact me about my Shakeology and Clean Eating Challenge Group! It's no risk and you can see how Shakeology can make a positive change for you too!


Take the first step in the right direction!


No comments:

Post a Comment