You Have One Life- Make it Shine!

You Have One Life- Make it Shine!

Saturday, December 17, 2016

12 Days of Christmas: My Favorite Things!

I wanted to put a list together of my FAVORITE things! Beauty, Fashion, Tech, (I literally LOVE technology) Pets and FUN!! I hope you enjoy the stroll! These are things I use and LOVE pretty much daily and MANY of them SPARKLY!! EEEEEK! Lets get started!

1. Day 1 of my 12 Days of Christmas 🎄 Countdown! This sparkly coffee tumbler by an Etsy shop Love in the City Shop just makes me smile!! How could it not! Party hard fashionista's everywhere get this statement! Hey even the sideline mom's at their kids baseball⚾️, soccer ⚽️,  or dance💃🏻 INSERT SPORT HERE get it too!

I get comments every time I use it and guess what? You can have it customized JUST FOR YOU! Win! Who doesn't want a sparkly mug? ☕️ I know I did! ;) Oh and you'll support a small biz too! #Bonus #SmallBusiness

2. Day 2 of my 12 Days of Christmas 🎄 Countdown! Sparkly 💎 Soul headbands! Ever have your headband slide? Or get a headache because it doesn't fit quite right? You won't have that problem with Sparkly Soul!
I was lucky enough to find them when I ran the 2014 NY 1/2 Marathon and I have never gone back! They come in MANY fun colors and the are SPARKLY💎! I LOVE Sparkle💎 so there ya go!! Many also benefit charities💕 so check them out today! #SparklySoul #GiveBackAndGet
3. Day 3 of my 12 Days of Christmas 🎄 Countdown! Day 3 of my 12 Days of Christmas 🎄 Countdown! This is definitely one of my favorite things! L'Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil and L'Occitane Almond Milk Veil especially in winter the skin of oil is amazing and a little goes a long way! The milk veil is so hydrating and wonderful and there's a little bit of sparkle💎!! Yep!!  They smell so nice and clean! LOVE 💞 LOVE!

There is a L'Occitane store downtown New Haven, Connecticut. Or you can check them out online HERE.
4. Day 4 of my 12 Days of Christmas 🎄 Countdown! Fabletics, the fitness clothing company by Kate Hudson is definitely become one of my favorite things. I absolutely love their fitness and casual clothing. The quality is amazing! It's definitely worth trying since outfits start at $15 for new VIP Members.
I figured one quality workout outfit or casual per month was worth it! Who has time to go out and shop anyway?? If you want to give it a try click this link HERE let them know I sent you! XO You wont be sorry!
5. Day 5 of my 12 Days of Christmas 🎄 Countdown! Nectar by Ami is one of my FAVORITE things fo sho!

Nectar is 100% pure essential oils from all over the world. The fragrances are blended in small batches and uses only naturally-derived, pure ingredients. The Nectar perfumes are 100% plant-based with no toxic fillers. So you can feel good about wearing them! A little goes a long way too so you only need a dab!

I love them all but I will tell you "Amrita" is one I wear alot! ;) If you want to check them out and sample, you can find these fragrances locally at their award winning vegan restaurant GZen in Branford Connecticut or HERE online! #VeganGangster #Kind

6. Day 6 of my 12 Days of Christmas 🎄 Countdown! Buxom 15 Piece Mini Lip Collection.  I love this gloss, its slightly sparkly and stays put.  It has a little tingle when applied.  You can get it with a little color or alot.  I prefer the more translucent shades!  Even better, you can get them as mini's in a gift pack to try a bunch!  Holiday parties - #OnFleek


7. Day 7 of my 12 Days of Christmas 🎄 Countdown! Plaid Scarf! Scarfs are my JAM! 🙌🏼 I can remember freezing in MANY a corporate meeting- but where a beautiful scarf and you can unroll it and wrap it around your shoulders and state comfortably warm!! 🔥

But not just any scarf- this soft and lovely one is from the J. Crew Factory outlets! So the price is right! From $19-$30 you will love this! Its not just like a scarf it's large enough to be blanket size too!! How cool is that!?

If your local to Connecticut there is are J. Crew outlets in both Clinton and Westbrook Connecticut. If not check out the link HERE to the online store!
8. Day 8 of my 12 Days of Christmas🎄 Countdown!!
This little device is a #PopSocket! It's not just for #Selfie's either!! EVER drop 💥 your phone📱 on your face  while watching a video or surfing the web? Well this eliminates that!! It acts as a mini stand and pops out two different levels too.

As phones have become bigger holding on to them without dropping, a challenge- no more!

This added easily to one of my phone cases- you can even add a second one if you want to wind ear buds around them too! One of my FAVORITE gadgets for sure!!

To browse this selection click HERE.

Do you live in Connecticut and you need this Stocking Stuffer NOW? Check out The Bowerbird in Old Lyme, CT, they have a great variety in store!

9. On my 9th Day 12 Days of Christmas🎄 Countdown! I LOVE the Rodan and Fields line of skin care! 💋
Literally every day is like a trip to the spa! 💆🏻The cleanser gently exfoliates and toner is amazing! My skin is so clean and clear! The day and night moisturizers are awesome!! I always struggled to clean my skin in the right way and this combination is a winner!!

Treat yourself- everyday!! Worth it!! #RodanandFields #SkinCareSpa

10. Number 10 on my 12 Days of Christmas🎄 Countdown! list are my Reebok Hayasu!!
These are and have become my multipurpose workout shoe. mainly because of the circular pattern on the tread which allows for twisting and turning motion.

So whether you are doing a dance based cardio workout like Country Heat. 👢

Or you're kicking butt with an MMA inspired Core De Force 💪🏽 you'll not only have the stability you need but you will be able to kick in turn without tweaking your knees!!

Bonus!!
#Hayasu


11. Number 11 on the 12 Days of Christmas🎄 Countdown! My Mophie Powerstation XL with the accompanying Mophie lightning cable.

This fully charges my iPhone at least four times (iPhone 6 Plus). It's a great insurance policy when you're not sure if you have a plug around. Also who wants to be connected to the wall?!?

#CoachProblems #CoachLife #MophiePowerStationXL


12. Last but NOT least!!  Day 12 of my 12 Days of Christmas🎄 Countdown! I'm pretty sure I couldn't get by without my Chef n Chop! This hand food processor is easy to clean and with a quick snaps of the wrist dices onions, peppers, garlic, just about anything you put in it- all in under 60 seconds! It takes you longer to pull your nice out then it does to use this food processor. 

And you can find it for around $20! Your welcome! Would make an excellent Christmas gift!


#ChefNChop #MealPrep


I hope you enjoyed my list of my favorite things!! Share with your significant other if you see something you would love too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment