You Have One Life- Make it Shine!

You Have One Life- Make it Shine!

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Katie Bryant's Story


Katie went from an all time low in her life to a complete and total body transformation.

When you decide to make yourself a priority in your life & you finally have all the tools you need to make it happen, that's when you can finally transform from the inside-out.

It was not another fad diet/quick fix, starving myself or spending hours at the gym that helped me lose 45 lbs, 38 inches, drop 8 sizes & get off two medications for depression & anxiety. The tools that got me here were:

30 minute workouts from the comfort of my home designed by trainers

Being taught how to fuel my body properly

Having the daily support from a coach & accountability group

Filling my mind with personal development

Deciding I would never give up

You can do it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment