You Have One Life- Make it Shine!

You Have One Life- Make it Shine!

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Fight Thru Fall!


We all could use accountability!! 

By far the number ONE response I get from challengers is that the accountability they find in the challenge groups is what keeps them going! 

The support of the online group is what encourages them to get their workout in and to stay on track with their nutrition. This formula has worked for me for well over two years!!

The Fall 🍂🍁🎃 season is definitely a time where people begin to backslide! As the weather gets colder, and the days get shorter we just want to go to bed. But then the next thing you know the holidays are upon us-- visits with friends and family are just around the corner!!

But how about we use the next 30 days to FIGHT to create new habits AND to stay on track!? There's NO way I could do it outside of a challenge group- it's just something I know about myself I need that accountability!!! 

Together we can focus on our nutrition and find an exercise routine that works for you. We will support each other and keep ourselves accountable over the next 30 days!! 🎉🎉

You don't just have to except how the Fall 🍂🍁🎃 affects you, let's make the best of what we can!

Message me ASAP to secure your spot!! 
Fill out my online form.

No comments:

Post a Comment