You Have One Life- Make it Shine!

You Have One Life- Make it Shine!

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Overnight Oats (Kid Approved)

Ahhhh tried this one and WOW! Score!

I was inspired at the grocery store!! My baby girl loves oatmeal and yogurt! She will eat a whole oatmeal raw! So I'm thinking this is going to be a nice combination!! I was inspired at the grocery store tonight!! 

πŸ”·1/2 C Oatmeal
πŸ”·1 TBSP Chia Seeds
πŸ”·1/2 C Yogurt (I used low fat organic)
πŸ”·1 TBSP Honey or Agave Syrup
πŸ”·1 TSP Pure Vanilla Extract
πŸ”·1/2 C - 3/4 C Unsweetened Almond Milk
πŸ”·Stevia to taste.

1. Combine all ingredients in a jar.  Close the jar and shame until well combined.
2. Place in the refrigerator overnight and add more milk in the morning if you would like a thinner consistency.
3. Top with fruit, granola, cinnamon….. use your imagination!

This was a total WINNER recipe! Fast and DELISH in the morning! The kids loved it! You may want to start with 1/2 C Almond Milk and add more in the morning for a thinner consistency.  My kids loved this! Almost as much fun to make as eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment