You Have One Life- Make it Shine!

You Have One Life- Make it Shine!

Monday, February 15, 2016

February Fit Club! Easter Challenge!


Easter and SPRING is literally AROUND the corner! My challengers simply have gotten AMAZING results with these 21 day programs.  

I had amazing results with  the  21 Day Fix. I never thought I'd see my abs and there they were!! I was simply floored!  
21 Day Fix completely cleaned up my nutrition while not making me miserable.  The recipes were delicious and kept me feeling full! That was NEW for me!  I had a complete road map for what workout to do on what day and guess what?!  It was only 30 minutes a day.  No joke, start to finish.  How could I argue with that. I waste 30 minutes a day zoned out on some TV show.  I'm sure I could motivate myself to complete a 30 minute workout!  


So which one is right for you?  If you are getting back into fitness OR maybe already workout during the week but maybe it's more inconsistent?  21 Day Fix will challenge beginner to advanced fitness levels.  The key is in the fact there is always a MODIFICATION!  You can still have your "treats and cheats" foods and even wine! (Hooray! WINE!)

Have you already been working out, maybe done 1-2 rounds of the 21 Day Fix?  Crossfiter, serious runner or biker.  Looking to mix it up and really dial in results?  Then EXTREME is for you!!  BUT.... this is a no holds barred, 21 Day, strict program.  There are NO CHEAT DAYS here.  Awww come on! Its just 3 weeks and listen, if you want to dial it in for that big event and kick it up a notch?  THIS IS YOUR JAM! 

My next group begins on February 29th!  Do you have what it takes?  Apply below and I can get you all the details!  My groups provide EVERYTHING you need to be successful! They are PRIVATE and as interactive as you want them to be.  I never leave anyone without the tools they need to get started right!  It's like getting a cheat sheet for success!  (Lord knows I love a good short cut!)
My Amazing Challenger!!
So what do you need to do?  Fill out the form below, I'd love to talk with you more and get you in the group!  
Four months till summer!  Whats it gonna be?  More cover ups OR YOU meeting your goals!! Lets do this!! Apply and lets talk about what makes sense for YOU!

I am passionate about these programs because they simply WORK- no fuss, no muss.  You agree to learn this program and I'll be here to support you.  You will get results! Can't wait to see the progress in my next group!! That includes YOU!!




There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment