You Have One Life- Make it Shine!

You Have One Life- Make it Shine!

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Cashew Parmesan: Vegan Recipe




This amazing 4 ingredient cashew parmesan is a great addition to just about evertything! I fist realized I had a real aversion to dairy products when I eliminated it from my diet.  

I absolutely LOVED cheese but it wasn't my friend anymore but what to do?? I needed to find an alternative.  This recipe is a HIT in my household I hope you enjoy it too!

Serves: ~1 cup

Ingredients

3/4 cup Raw Cashews
3 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
3/4 tsp Sea Salt
1/4 tsp Garlic Powder

Instructions

Add all ingredients to a food processor and mix/pulse until a fine meal is achieved. Store in the refrigerator to keep fresh. Lasts for several weeks.

Notes

*This recipe was originally posted by Minimalist Baker.  Visit her site as she has a number of other fantastic vegan recipes!

Nutrition Information
Serving size: 1 Tbsp Calories: 44 Fat: 3g Saturated fat: 0.6g Carbohydrates: 3g Sodium: 92mgFiber: 0.7g Protein: 1.8g

No comments:

Post a Comment