You Have One Life- Make it Shine!

You Have One Life- Make it Shine!

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Shakeology Clean Eating Group

Shakeology is the Healthiest Meal of the Day!  It has been part of my DAILY routine for the past year and has made a significant impact on my overall health and fitness. This is NOT a weight-loss shake, it is so much more.  It is a dense, whole food meal replacement.  It is meant to be part of your daily nutrition and workout plan.  I literally have no need for taking a multivitamin while drinking Shakeology because it covers everything and more.  

As someone who was
diagnosed with cancer when my son was an infant, I am really vigilant about what I put in my body.  I go so far as raising my own hens for eggs.  I really going the extra mile in terms of finding organic, humanely raised, locally grown food sources.  The following were important to me. 

  • No Artificial Flavors
  • No Artificial Colors
  • No Artificial Sweeteners
  • No Soy
Below is a chart that illustrates some of the ingredients and benefits of nutrients in Shakeology. 

Ingredients and Benefits Chart for Shakeology
One of the biggest questions I get before someone commits to Shakeology is "What flavor should I get?" Second question "How will I know I like it?" Even with the 30 day bottom of the bag guarantee that comes with Shakeology, I understand it can be hard to make that choice.  With some questioning I can help a Challenger make a good choice.  

However now things have changed and in celebration of Shakeology's 6th Birthday, Beachbody is offering a sampler of ALL the flavors!! It comes in Regular and Vegan varieties.  You can purchase the original Super Sampler or the Vegan Taste Sampler.  



Super Sampler:  Contains 1 of each Shakeology flavor; 1 Chocolate, 1 Vanilla, 1 Strawberry, 1 Greenberry, 1 Tropical Strawberry Vegan, and 1 Chocolate Vegan.

Vegan Taste Sampler:Contains 2 of each Shakeology Vegan flavor; 2 Chocolate Vegan and 2 Tropical Strawberry Vegan.

The bottom line is American's today are overfed and under nourished.  The trend has been fast food that ultimately takes away from our health and nutrition goals for the sake of boutique drinks that are loaded with sugar and lacking nourishment.

You will not only have a chance to sample each and every flavor, but also to participate in a 7 Day  Shakeology and Clean Eating Challange starting March 30th!  I would love to have you join the group and learn more about the healthiest meal of the day!  Apply today and learn what you can do in one week to take the first step in making a positive change!

Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment